Ratings for Dr. Saira Babar

Dr Babar is no longer my doctor. She left me in terrible pain for months that ended up with a serious illness and two ER trips I know two other people who are leaving her practice. Finally another doctor and specialist have me on a better track after five months.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

My husband and myself have been going to her for over a year now. After yesterday we are leaving. My husband has been in severe pain and I mean severe pain for over a week now. He has went to to er and they said to follow up with family doctor if it's not better. So I tell him to get in with her. She treated him horribly, as he was there pretending to hurt for pain meds because his ct scan came back clear. No sorry that's not the case. He is hurting and I'm hurt for someone to ever think that about him. Fine, keep the meds, he will keep the pain meds he got from the er that are not strong enough and don't help. Fix him. Listen to him. Do more test. Figure out what is causing the problem and get rid of the pain for him. That way he wouldn't be there in the 1st place. He shouldn't be in tears when he breathes coughs or evens moves. Giving him the same meds example: cough meds ani-inflammatorites that he already has and is currently on and isn't working isn't going to help. You didn't listen to him. You just pushed him off. So thank you. Now he is sitting here in pain, we don't know what the underlying problem is and that's what we want to know. If a doctor dont know what the problem is at the time send them to a specialist. This is what can kill people is doctors not listening to patient's. So all in all won't be back!!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

I find this Dr. refreshing and compitant. She was able to "correctly" diagnois a bone growth that 3 "older" established doctors could not. I have found that sometimes being fresh out of Med. school is a plus as older Dr.'s may not have the newest medical procedures in mind or have too many things on their minds. I went to this new Dr. with an open mind and have not been disappointed. I didn't even tell her of my terrible arthritis as that was not my reason for the visit with her, but she immediately noticed it in the way I moved my hands and arms and offered the shots to relieve the pain. I declined until the pain worsens. I believe she is genuine and sincere about her patients and will continue using her as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2006