Ratings for Dr. John J. Grechus

I was very unhappy with how this office handled my suspected miscarriage several years ago. I was young, scared, and uninsured. Called to make an appointment and was told they wouldn't see me until I had stopped bleeding. I bled heavily for over a week and when they finally took me in they didn't exam me or take any tests. They simply weighed me, took my height and blood pressure, and told me "you could have had a miscarriage, but since you aren't bleeding anymore there is nothing we can do for you." I was very upset and they were not comforting. At the time I was young enough to not know how a gyno visit should go. I wish I would have gone with another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Him and his nurses failed to do proper tests that are necessary for new borns which resulted in my sons death

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

"DR." Grechus almost killed me!! He told me I was having a miscarrage when in fact I was having an ectopic pregnancy which burst inside my left falopion tube and I almost died. He even did a laporoscopic on me to make it wasn't an ectopic, then 2 weeks later I was in a hospital bed bleeding to death. THEN, he tried to charge me for an appointment in which he gave me all the wrong information!! Now he is trying to collect 84 dollars from me after I let him know that he tried to kill me and his office staff said to me that "they will get the money, one way or another!" He stands halfway out the door while talking during visits and I saw a nurse practitioner half of the time! He is horrible and could care less as long as he makes a quick buck. He overbooks patients and you will wait for over an hour each visit just to see him!! AND, they will not give me the medical records they have on file! He wanted 20 DOLLARS A PAGE FOR THEM! He will try to kill you, do NOT take the chance!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

dr. grechus is not a great doctor i found out to day he did a poor surgery and it has caused me years of pain and i would not recommend him

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Dr. Grechus is a wonderful doctor. His bedside manner in the delivery room makes up for the small talk of the actual appointments. He is a good Christian man and is very skilled and knowledgable at what he does. His staff think very highly of him and they are also great to work with, esp his NP's!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. John J. Grechus's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

HIP