Ratings for Dr. Sydney L. Frasca

If you live on the North Shore of Massachusetts and you have need of a dentist,you will not find a better one than Dr Sydney Frasca .She isn't just good at what she does,she is FANTASTIC with a wonderful personality.My wife and I are grateful we found her !

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Today was my first visit to a Beverly dentist. I'm very thankful to have found Dr. Frasca and the staff. I decided to write a review as a warning to others. The warning is this: As good as your dentist might be.......I believe you may be settling for less. It's hard for me to imagine a better dentist. Dr. Frasca has 22 years of experience. The confidence and skill combined with excellent patient care and comfort shows it. A+ across the board for Beverly's best dentist.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Dr. Sydney Frasca is one of a kind. I'll have to say I have despised every dentist before I met Dr. Sydney. Being one of those patients that needed major work such as crowns, bridges replaced, etc, finding a dentist I could trust hasn't come easily. Now I can say I am so lucky to have her in my life. She has made my smile shine with her wonderful work! She has such a calming nature and combined with her assistant Ann, they will make any experience amazing. They are so friendly you forget your sitting in the dentist chair. I highly recommend Dr. Frasca. You will not regret your decision. I can promise you that!!,

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Been a patient over 10 years, the doctors are kind, knowledgeable, professional and yet very compassionate for what they do. always on time,accepts our insurance. the staff are always friendly and cooperative. Easy to get an appointment to fit into our busy life. They are wonderful with kids as well. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Sydney Frasca is simply fantastic! She knows what she's doing ~ all of my sessions with her have had great results. Her work is impeccable, her knowledge of dentistry is broad, and she exudes a calm, careful, and caring manner during treatment. I am thrilled to have found such a great dentist!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

I love Dr. Sydney! She is a great dentist and passionate about her work. I wouldn't see another dentist… unless it was her husband Dr. Peter!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013