Ratings for Dr. Samia F. Botros

Dr. Botros has been serving our family for over 20 years and she better not retire! She's the best and my picky (retired Fire service/EMT) husband loves her. So does our son and his family. And Jennifer is a warm, friendly embrace when you call.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr Botros and Jennifer are the best. I have been going there for more than 10 years. She takes care of my whole family.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

I was a patient for Dr. Botros' for 8 years. She is an excellent diagnostician, very compassionate, dedicated to the care of her patients. Easy to get an appointment, short wait time, her staff is just as good as she. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

Dr. Botros is on time, and very nice. There is rarely a long wait to make an appointment, and her assistant Jennifer is very nice. One caveat that may not be an issue for some - she's very quick with the routine checkups. However, she answers questions well, and will slow down if you stop her to ask a question. I just felt rushed the past two visits (I've been going to her for many years). She doesn't usually overbook, so that's not the issue. However, I still recommend her - compared with what my friends tell me about long waits, and the like with other doctors - Dr. B is great. She's also been spot-on with her diagnoses, or will refer you to specialists if needed. She really cares about your health and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

Dr. Samia F. Botros's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal