Ratings for Dr. David C. Pires

Dr. Pires is by far the best doctor I have ever seen! I came to him after I had broken my back at L5 for the second time. I could barely walk and was in immense amounts of pain. Dr. Pires was extremely knowledgeable and worked with me to find a solution that was the best for me. He didn't try to push me into surgery or injections like every other doctor. In fact he informed me on options and agreed that he'd like to steer me away from surgery because I was only 20 at the time and had already broken my back twice. My pain went away within months and within 6 months I was able to walk again. He is extremely compassionate and truly cares about his patients. He took the time to get to know me, my pain and my ideas on how I wanted to treat the pain and combined it with his knowledge and expertise to give me the best advice. I will never go to another doctor for my back again!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Just saw him and had a procedure. Best my back has felt in over 5 years. Look forward to seeing what he can do with my neck pain next.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

truly cares about his patients. very knowledgeable, an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Best trigger point injections I have had. Procedures are effective. He is personable, caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Wonderful consultation and took the time and explained exactly what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Always takes care of me when I need to come in occasionally for a pain tune-up. Nice, generous, and very bright. He came highly recommended and it is very clear why. Head and shoulders above the rest. At the ripe age of 78, I've seen many doctors.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I first saw Dr. Pires at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills and now Im glad he has a practice here in Santa Barbara as we needed a quality pain physician in this area. My trips to either Cedars or UCLA to get my injections performed was a drag and now life is better! He is definitely not the cheapest around but is worth the difference. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great doctor, very compssionate. realy took the time to look at my overall picture and help me out significantly. Has helped change my life around.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Amazing doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and safe before surgery. Very caring and gorgeous too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. David C. Pires's Credentials

• Western Univ Of Health Sciences Col Of Dental Med, Pomona , Ca (Grad. 2005)

Amerigroup