Ratings for Dr. David C. Pires

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

truly cares about his patients. very knowledgeable, an expert in his field.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Wonderful consultation and took the time and explained exactly what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Always takes care of me when I need to come in occasionally for a pain tune-up. Nice, generous, and very bright. He came highly recommended and it is very clear why. Head and shoulders above the rest. At the ripe age of 78, I've seen many doctors.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2014

I first saw Dr. Pires at Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills and now Im glad he has a practice here in Santa Barbara as we needed a quality pain physician in this area. My trips to either Cedars or UCLA to get my injections performed was a drag and now life is better! He is definitely not the cheapest around but is worth the difference. Highly Recommend.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Great doctor, very compssionate. realy took the time to look at my overall picture and help me out significantly. Has helped change my life around.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Amazing doctor. Made me feel very comfortable and safe before surgery. Very caring and gorgeous too!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

Dr. David C. Pires's Credentials

• Western Univ Of Health Sciences Col Of Dental Med, Pomona , Ca (Grad. 2005)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just saw him and had a procedure. Best my back has felt in over 5 years. Look forward to seeing what he can do with my neck pain next."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "truly cares about his patients. very knowledgeable, an expert in his field."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best trigger point injections I have had. Procedures are effective. He is personable, caring and compassionate."

February 4, 2015
  • First Name changed from "David" to "David C."

October 20, 2013
  • City changed from "Sacramento" to "Santa Barbara"

June 18, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Anesthesiologist"

March 1, 2012