Ratings for Dr. Raghunath Gudibanda

I do NOT recommend him!!! He does not care about you as a person or a patient. I thought doctors were supposed to take The hypocritical doctors oath??? He must not have...

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

I have been seeing dr Gudibanda for almost 3 years. When I first saw him he seemed to care. He seemed very nice. He would feel my back (which is where my pain is) and check where my pain was. After the first year he no longer did. I've had to go a week without my medication a few times because he didn't think I was important enough to acknowledge. His assistant has always been very rude. He is only in the office twice a week n he will NEVER talk to u on the phone. He takes FOREVER to refill your prescriptions. AWFUL DOCTOR. DO NOT DO TO HIM. ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS YOUR MONEY. I'm finally coming to my senses and getting another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

I am not nor was I ever a patient of his & NEVER would be. I know someone who saw him for years. His wallet was stolen the night before his appt. You have to pay your copay before you even go back to see the Dr. My friend called to tell them he would be a few minutes late because he had to stop by the ATM to get money for his copay. He explained his wallet had been stolen. They not only refused to see him but wouldn't make him another appt. for two months & wouldn't renew his meds until then. And that was only after he had to bring in a police report and statements from the employee's where it was stolen. A police report should've been enough & he should have renewed the prescription's that he had prescribed my friend for the last several years. I don't care what kind of medication it is, no one should immediately stop taking something they've taken for years. AND THE DR. SHOULD MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

I rated because third is none, you have to call,7/5 days in advance for your meds,I got tested ,drugs,every time, wait last time was 3 hours, he was so busy, hers the thing, my meds, I may as well not be on any,the staff is very kind, he's kind, but I got no relief from my pain, I am almost 60 , wow, I guess I am a drug addict, it's the treatment you get,, by many doctors, he's kind, but no help, so, I rate staff 5 doctor a 1 1/2' because, he is too scared to treat, I had Enuff back, injects, made me worse,yes I would reccomend him , if you don't have alot of pain,

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Great doctor with good bedside manners.Very helpfull

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012