Ratings for Dr. Joshua J. Canter

Dr. Canter and his staff are truly amazing and he is highly recommended. My kids now love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Wonderful caring Doctor and staff. They really care about people. Great office

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I do not have great teeth and Dr. Canter is really on top of my situation. He is very caring and helpful and always tries to do whatever he could to help me keep the cost down. I have called him several times when I had emergencies with myself and with my daughter-in-law who lives in Monsey and he was very helpful and and showed concern. Right now my children are with a pediatric dentist who going to be moving to Israel, but as soon as he moves I plan on switching them over to him. There have been a number of times where he was not sure if it was going to work but put in the effort and was able to save me from getting a root canal. He does not jump into the most expensive and extreme methods a Rate This Doctor nd tries whatever he could to save your tooth. I had issues with my gums and he wanted to send me to a periodontist but tried to do the deep cleaning himself. He was able to prevent me from going to a gum specialist. I would recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. canter and his staff are so helpful and knowledgeable. we travel from New Jersey special for him! highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

very caring dentist and the staff is excellent too, especially for adults and autistic children. I know, our child is autistic and Dr. Canter and his female assistant who speaks Hebrew, are amazing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great dentist, wonderful staff. I would recommend Dr. Canter to all

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Great all around experience!!!My teeth are doing very well. Thanks to them!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

My experience with Dr. Canter continues to be first rate. From the minute you walk in, you are treated kindly and warmly. Everyone wants to make your experience as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Canter and his team.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I am lucky to have Dr cantor on my block. He is great with children as well as adults and knows his work very well!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Canter is an excellent dentist. Before going to him I used to get frequent cavities. Since going to him, I rarely have cavities. He is an expert at helping his patients overcome dentist anxiety. Now I don’t mind going, so I don’t procrastinate my dental visits. Whenever I go there are always parents and children all there for their dental checkup. Besides helping his patients overcome dentist anxiety, he motivates them to take care of their teeth. He even made a behavior chart for me to make sure I brush my teeth 2x a day. Dr. Canter makes going to the dentist as pleasant as possible. I have been going for several years. Last year I moved to Connecticut and the dentist there recommended 4 fillings! I went to Brooklyn and Dr. Canter said that one of those fillings is a shadow on the x-ray and not a cavity at all, and another does not need to be filled now. I continue to make the trip to Brooklyn for my dental visits. Highly recommended! A++

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015