Ratings for Dr. Joshua J. Canter

Caring, efficient, professional. Recommended for all!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Canter and his staff are truly amazing and he is highly recommended. My kids now love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Wonderful caring Doctor and staff. They really care about people. Great office

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I do not have great teeth and Dr. Canter is really on top of my situation. He is very caring and helpful and always tries to do whatever he could to help me keep the cost down. I have called him several times when I had emergencies with myself and with my daughter-in-law who lives in Monsey and he was very helpful and and showed concern. Right now my children are with a pediatric dentist who going to be moving to Israel, but as soon as he moves I plan on switching them over to him. There have been a number of times where he was not sure if it was going to work but put in the effort and was able to save me from getting a root canal. He does not jump into the most expensive and extreme methods a Rate This Doctor nd tries whatever he could to save your tooth. I had issues with my gums and he wanted to send me to a periodontist but tried to do the deep cleaning himself. He was able to prevent me from going to a gum specialist. I would recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. canter and his staff are so helpful and knowledgeable. we travel from New Jersey special for him! highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

very caring dentist and the staff is excellent too, especially for adults and autistic children. I know, our child is autistic and Dr. Canter and his female assistant who speaks Hebrew, are amazing.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Great dentist, wonderful staff. I would recommend Dr. Canter to all

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Great all around experience!!!My teeth are doing very well. Thanks to them!!!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

My experience with Dr. Canter continues to be first rate. From the minute you walk in, you are treated kindly and warmly. Everyone wants to make your experience as pleasant as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Canter and his team.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

I am lucky to have Dr cantor on my block. He is great with children as well as adults and knows his work very well!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015