Dr. Joshua J. Canter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Joshua J. Canter

Great office and service.The Doctor really cares about his patients.Rare to find today

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

Dr. Canter is a fantastic dentist who is very kind, caring, and extremely knowledgeable. He is worth a trip from anywhere.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Very friendly caring Dentist.I have gone elsewhere only to regret it.This Doctor really puts you at ease.He is an Orthodox Jew so office is closed on saturday..He is good with children too.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

As soon as I saw Dr. Canter and received his treatment, I regard him as the consummate professional who genuinely cares for his patients and upholds the highest standards in professional care. I would recommend him to anyone seeking his help. I give him and his highly courteous staff a solid Five-Star rating! Joshua C

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

Dr Cantor is a really good dentist and a very compassionate human being! He will make you comfortable and smile!...your search should stop here. make an appointment with him right away!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Caring, sincere, honest, competent, efficient, amiable, concerned, mentsch

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Awesome awesome awesome He is so polite and welcoming and offers help and assistance with referrals and does his job with so much class and pride

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Did you ever hear someone say ""My dentist is a dear friend of mine"'? Well that's how I feel when I go to my dentist Dr. Joshua J. Canter, DMD. Not only do I feel that expertise and professionalism in every second that he spends time with me, but I feel the sincerity of his total care for me as well. And he cares so much about every patient. I see it. When I am sitting in the waiting room, I hear the so many compliments that all patients are saying about him. Being under his care is a total honor and privilege. Yes, I am proud to have him as my doctor in dentistry and I am proud to recommend him to everyone who needs the best there is. Dr. Joshua Canter.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Caring, efficient, professional. Recommended for all!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Dr. Canter and his staff are truly amazing and he is highly recommended. My kids now love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016