Ratings for Dr. Constantine A. Toumbis

His is condescending, arrogant, dismissive, blatantly disregards your concerns because after all, he thinks he knows everything. Until you become one of his statistics and kills a loved one due to his gross negligent. What more can I say. He's got to go!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I would like to recommend Drs. Toumbis, PA Brittanty O. and their fantastic staff for ALWAYS taking good care of our family. Mom and Harold have both had very successful surgeries and trouble-free recovery. The professionalism, knowledge and very warm, caring staff makes this place A#1 to us!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr Toumbis fixed my spine. In 1993 a certain neuro in Miami performed a discectomy/laminectomy on my spine without hardware. By 2007 my spine had collapsed and was pointing to the left. The pain was terrible and I was walking like a crab stepping ruptured duck. Dr Toumbis did a PLIF L2 thru S1. Dr Toumbis fixed my spine using 10 screws, 2 rods and cages. I am 71 years old now and my spine is one of my best functioning body parts.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Takes advantage of old population . Only cares about money and puts lived at risk

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Very rude,acted as if his time was more important than any one else .Stay away from this guy!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

Dr. Toumbis performed two surgeries on my neck, both of which went very well. I recovered quickly. My only disappointment with him is that he is humble enough to say he can not surgically improve the condition of my lower back. He has always taken the time to explain my conditions, the procedures, and alternate treatments. He referred me to Shands Medical for a second opinion for my back. They concurred with his assessment. I consider Dr. Toumbis to be a surgeon of high caliber and obvious concern for patients' well being.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Look i am not sure how he treated everyone else, not good according to this,. however 10 years ago he operated on my wife. not an "easy surgery" very complicated to be factual. other doctors refused to treat her, even though she was in extreme pain and losing much of her right side. He did a fantastic job! called me each day to make sure everything was ok and has even now treats us respectfully and honestly whenever we go in for a check up, just our story, i am sure that there are others that feel the same. I am sorry about what has happened to others and my prayers go out to each of you.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

MAKING THE CUT I'm not a patient but I just read an article by Pro publica called"Why choosing the right surgeon matters even more than you know" and Dr Toumbis sounds the he's possibly the worst surgeon to practice. Read the article before scheduling with this guy. He's killed many. One patients story is listed in the article due to complications. His complications rate is through the roof!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

He essentially killed my dad. He never should have touched him. If you do hundreds of the same Surgeries in a year you most certainly should know who a bad candidate is! You took my father from me. "Do no harm" right. Not this guy.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I feel Dr. Toumbas is an outstanding surgeon...a little big headed...but...quite good....from the beginning he was the greatest...kind and very informative...what I find tho that bothers me...when he is done with you ...he is done...no warning..........this part of his personality is lacking...and makes me ask a lot of questions...why all of a sudden a cold shoulder...no response...I would think if you brag of your qualifications...you would also follow up with a walk the talk you talk...but...you don't...we're you out for the money...the prestige? I will never know...I DO KNOW THAT WHEN YOUR DONE MAKING YOUR MARK....YOU HAVE THE CLASS OF A NAT...SHAME ON YOU FOR BEING NOT WHO YOU PRETEND TO BE...FOR MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU CARE ...WHEN IT WAS JUST ABOUT YOU AND YOUR REP...if anything happens to him cause of you...I WILL BE THERE WITH A LAWYER TO PROVE TO ALL...YOU ARE NOT WHO YOU PRETEND TO BE.........for operations...I recommend this doctor....after that...find someone with honesty in their heart....because this man is lacking IT!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Constantine A. Toumbis's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lecanto, FL