Ratings for Dr. Oleg Cherezov

Dr Cherezov is the best He Is thorough, very skilled and experienced. I will never have another dentist touch my teeth.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Excellent dentist very nice office Great staff very thorough hygienist

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I can not be happier my friend who is a dentist in training recommended Dr Cherezov and his office to me. He is just excellent. his stuff is nice and office is pristine.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Just came out from this doctors office and can not be happier. Excellent hygenist performed my dental cleaning , very nice office, the doctor examined my teeth , congradulated me on excellent state of my teeth and said to come in 6 months. Hightly recommend Dr Cherezov

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Came to this doctor for a third opinion after he was recommended by a dentist friend who lives and practices in another state. He advised me against any work done that was recommended by others and advised just to observe the problem. My issue had resolved without any costly treatment to my surprise! I love the hygienist in the office. The stuff is extremely pleasant and friendly.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I have been with this doctor for 2 years, I became his patient after my old dentist did a botched job on a rootcana and then wanted to extrpact the tooth, put an implant and a crown. Dr Cherezov saved the tooth and it cost me third if teh cost that another dentist waw planning to do, my sister bacame his patient as well and she loves him. He NEVER recommends any extrawork and always happy when there is no cavitis to fill and praises you for keeping your teeth healthy. I recommend him to all of my friends and all of tehm are very happy with his work.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Get another opinion before you decide to proceed with the work suggested by the Doctor. Or better yet get two... I've found Dr.Cherezov to be a little too business driven for a dentist. If there is a business opportunity in your mouth, you may end up wasting your money on a completely unnecessary work.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013