Ratings for Dr. Jay B. Adlersberg

The doctor did not call the patient after the patient requested a call

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Adlersberg came highly recommended and while he was a very friendly doctor, he did absolutely no mobility assessment test for my serious spinal condition. He was more interested in talking about his own book. He was hurried and wouldn't answer any questions about the drug I was on and told me to google it. His staff took unnecessary blood work - blood work which they knew I had taken just months before - but they insisted it had to be done there or I would get my infusion. The office manager bullied me and used scare tactics telling me point blank that I wouldn't get my infusion on time. Horrendous experience and have contacted my health insurance company to complain. Waste of time, money and I have missed out on my much needed infusion. Oh, and they insist that you make a second appointment just to hear results of blood work rather than tell you over the phone. Horrible Experience!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr Adlersberg is a gifted rheumatologist, but the wait times in his office are ridiculous. I'm writing this review after waiting over an hour past the appointment time; this isn't the first time he's run over an hour late.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

He was not nice and very late. He did not pay attention to my symptoms. His office is not a very professional one. Avoid if you want a good Doctor

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Lives up to his hype!A great doctor; truly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

One of the worst experiences in my life. I didn't even realize he was the "tv doctor" until the nurse mentioned it. He seems very knowledgeable but his office is in disarray and he clearly needs to figure out how to manage his time.. especially with his patients. He didn't take my symptoms seriously after my 1st visit. When he got the results back, he called me. He then asked me what transpired during that visit. If he bothered to document my visit, he wouldn't have to ask me. Also, for every visit, there was always interruption. When asked about the results of my xrays, he never had a chance to look at them. I finally decided that it was enough. Getting a copy of my medical records was close to impossible. The only thing that was sent were my blood results. Probably because he never documented any of my visits. All this is unfortunate as he seems very knowledgeable. But that doesn't matter when I need help. To sum it up, "stay away from Dr. Jay".

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Dr. Jay B. Adlersberg's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)