Ratings for Dr. Shariar Cohen-Gadol

Best specialist of any type I have encountered in over 25 years of dealing with multiple autoimmune diseases! I would drive a few hours to keep seeing Dr. Cohen & his staff. Yes,you'll see PA's too, but if it is urgent enough Dr. Cohen will most certainly be consulted every time. Any time I have calked with an urgent matter & left a message to be directed to him, I have been told he wants me in the office ASAP & have had many treatments done that are both planned & come up suddenly. Compassionate team, definitely a lot of staff changes in recent years but it's evident they have been working to build the strongest possible staff...And it's working!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Please view my Yelp review. I was "misdiagnosed" and this doctor prescribed Enbrel, Humira, Remicade, Simponi and Cimzia that were all medically unnecessary. I have supporting documentation from UCLA. The unnecessary Remicade and my allergic reaction have left me gravely disabled. Teena Reis-Jones

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

He used to spend time with his patients and then made it more like a business and got PAs in there and now you have to see them first. I pay to see an MD. He saw me for years, now I have to go through a PA who doesn't even know me? And I get 5 minutes with him? When I asked the front desk why I can't just see the doctor, they told me that he has so many patients that he just doesn't have time to spend with everyone. Well, here is an idea, STOP SEEING NEW PATIENTS AND TAKE CARE OF THE ONES WHO TRUSTED YOU FOR ALL OF THESE YEARS!!! He will seem like he cares, and then pass you off to the others, just like everyone else I knew that used to see him and left!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Dr. Cohen is very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate dispossession. However in the last couple years while he has been building his "empire" everything has gone down hill. He talks to you for two minutes after you have talked with another young member of the staff regarding why you are there. Your information is then relayed to Dr. Cohen. He pops in orders test that will never be reviewed, it's all a total mess. Such as shame it all turned to the making money machine. I really liked Dr. COHEN BUT HAVE LOST my confidence and trust in the entire office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Cohen is highly knowledgeable and treats patients with all their health concerns in mind, not just the rheumatological ones. He is compassionate and takes time to answer questions. His treatment facility offers many accommodations, and for specific needs he will recommend specialists.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

The office manager is awful! She is not professional and should realize that she is working in the healthcare field. She needs to learn how to speak and treat people with respect! Being in healthcare means being pathetic, compassionate, and caring! She has not exhibited that behavior. Dr Cohen is rushed. It's a disappointment to see a decent doctor supported with unprofessional staff. I will not be supporting this office anymore.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Treated me for conditions (3) with very expensive medications that I DIDN'T have.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I see Dr Cohen regularly and he is extremely knowledgable with a great bedside manner. The staff is very courteous and helpful. The wait time is minimal. He diagnosed and effectively treated my autoimmune condition. He has greatly inproved the quality of my life.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

This is a very caring and organized office. Can not imagine some of these ratings that has been posted.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

This office is a mess!!! Unorganized no one knows what's going on. They won't even offer to find a answer. I have asked to speak with a manager and man o man that's even worse then talking to the staff. I have never heard so many people say I don't know with questions. This office is just money hungry and no one has etiquette or knows what there job consists of. I will never come back to this office nor give them one more Pennie of mine. The office manager needs to learn how to talk to people and not b so rude. So insulted!!! :(

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014