Ratings for Dr. Theresa M. Krueger

I was a patient with this practice for over 10 years and it has taken a move to Cincinnati to tear me away from them! Even when I lived in Muncie for a year I drove the hour to Indy and the hour back each time my son or myself needed to be seen, so you can imagine how I feel about Dr. Krueger. I started seeing Dr. Olp when I first began with the practice, but as she got busier I was scheduled with Dr. Krueger and I couldn't be happier to have been a patient with either one of these ladies. Dr. Krueger is VERY thorough, has always listened to my concerns and has always respected my attempts to balance my desire to treat my health concerns as naturally as possible with modern medicine. I don't want to just be given a pill - I want to understand what is causing an issue and treat the source, not just a symptom - and she has always taken the time to explore all of my options with me. She remembers who I am, what is going on in my life and has always been honest and encouraging. I have referred approximately 6 other people here who are now patients of this practice as well. I read complaints of the staff being rude, but that is not how I see it. The staff has always been very kind, but efficient. They are there to do a job and every single time I have been in that office they are doing it - answering calls, pulling charts, scanning insurance cards, finding the doctor to let them know they have a call, checking out patients...... So sorry if they aren't making fake small talk. Guess what? You aren't going to be waiting in the waiting room for an hour because of it. This is a great practice and if it was at all reasonable to make a 4 hour roundtrip drive to continue being a patient here I would do it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Theresa Krueger was extrememly thorough with me. I've never had an office visit before where I was able to spend so much time with the doctor. She took the time to answer and thoroughly explain all of my questions. She was kind and showed she genuinely cared about my health issues.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Completely misread my test result as a negative result when it CLEARLY states a positive result! I read the report myself and I don't know how it could have been misread. I am glad I switched doctors before anything else was overlooked. Told me I would have to make an appointment and come pay again for her to answer any questions about my treatment plan. As for the office staff, they are very rude and when you call about test results and act like you are wasting their time with stupid questions. She is not the only doctor in the office but by far she is the worst that I have ever dealt with. Other doctors in the office are caring, courteous, and don't treat you like you are wasting their time. I highly recommend seeing one of them if you can put up with the office staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

Staff is beyond bad! They simply do not do anything they are paid to do!!!!! Useless lazy bums. Doctors in this office are not the best, but workable with. If you go there, prepare yourself to make multiple phone calls to follow up on everything from prescriptions to insurance issues. No one will try to show you they value you as a patient and a customer

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Dr. Theresa M. Krueger's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)