Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Doss

Last few visits he has spent less than 3 minutes with me. Doesn't remember or ask about previous issues. Doesn't seem to listen.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

The 3rd time is a charm!! After 2 bad experiences I went to see Dr. Doss today. He is thru St John's NOT Hillcrest. I am so happy I found him!! I have a fear of doctors but felt totally at ease with him...(even though I had to talk to him about anxiety issues I've been having)!! He didn't treat me like I was weird or crazy for having problems and truly listened to what I told him. I felt comfortable with his decisions and treatment plan. I go back for a check-up in 3 weeks and am looking forward to seeing him again! (This is something you'd never hear me say in the past when it comes to doctor appointments)! I feel very blessed and lucky to have found him! Thank you so much, Dr. Doss!! --Sincerely, Kathy Smith

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

This guy is terrible. My mother went to him several times...he would only spend about 3 minutes with her, told her she was fine b/c he couldn't hear any problems with her lungs even though she had double pneumonia, and sent her home w/o an x-ray when she had a broken bone in her foot. He is incompetent.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

DR DOSS IS THE BEST PROVIDER TAKES TIME WITH THE PATEINTSSTATED USING DR DOSSBACK DURING MY TEEN YEARS HE EXPLAINS THE PROBLEM .ALSO A TEACHING PHYSICAN

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I have had Dr Doss as my Primary Care physician for 30 years. I can't say enough good things about him. He is thorough, caring, trustworthy and takes the time to really get to know his patients. Anytime I have needed a specialist, he has recommended only the best. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Doss for many, many years and he has always taken the time to ask how I feel and if I have any questions. He takes his time and cares about any of my problems. I am so glad to have him for my doctor and thank him for all he has done to help me with all the physical problems I have had. Thank you Dr. Doss.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

I have used Dr Doss for many years. He is very helpful; however, his staff really hurts his ratings

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have used Dr. Doss for years and have always found him and his staff to be very helpful. With appointment I have been seen on time and Ive had no problems getting appointments in a hurry when sick.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

This doctor save my life when I had toxic shock sydrome. He is an excelent diagnostition

flag | Submitted July 12, 2006

Dr is very knowledgeable. He takes his time and really digs for answers instead of treating you like a number.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Doss's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

HealthPartners