Ratings for Dr. Kyle S. Pline

I along with my 3 children have gone to Dr. Pline for 4+ years. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to know my children. He is a wonderful Dr. In my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

the staff when i call to schedule an appointment is far from professional. they sound very irritated, as if they have no desire to be there at all, they make no effort to return calls, let alone spell your name correctly. ive been there a number of times and ive only seen the doctor once, they either say hes running late or hes not available, and im then sent the the nurse who also is not very helpful. one day you can get in the same day you call the next day they make you wait 2-3 weeks. find a different practice.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Would not recommend for anything other than a common cold - too green for me or my family. My son could have had permanent damage to his health and welfare if I did not question his diagnosis. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

This Doctor is great, i'm 65 years old and this is not my first doctor. Dr Pline is very knowledgeable and takes his profession very seriously. he keeps up with technology. He flat out knows what he is doing..

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

In my first consultation with Dr. Pline I became immediately concerned. I have experience in hand writing analysis and was alarmed at how the Dr. wrote. His hand writing, smaller than common type, indicated to me very low self esteem and underdevelopedl ego. He has the handwriting of a child and based on my brief analysis I switched doctors within my healthcare plan. I would hesitate to visit Dr. Pline because these are not comforting insights and like the polygraph, he cannot hide them. I suspect he has a very low self image of himself as a doctor and would steer clear of him personally based on that alone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Very knowledgeable and helpful! Would definitely recommend him to others!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Kyle S. Pline's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Sask Health