Ratings for Dr. Brett E. Stompro

Very nice staff and Dr. Stompro is also pleasant. I did not receive what he promised prior to surgery. When I tried to have the matter resolved, I was reminded I am over 40 , a large person, and not a super model. I paid $28,000.00 and was left looking extremely uneven and was expected to pay more when I was told not to worry they will fix whatever needed to be. My expectation were reasonable and half of me is as expected. They other half is lumpy and looks terrible. Great place if you are a super model, but if not try some where else or his partner, who agreed with me that the surgery was not done correctly.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Love Dr Stompro and his team! Pamela does my juvederm filler and I love my results!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

After having work done by a terrible doctor i was so happy to find Dr Stompro.He was the best!!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Brett E. Stompro's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1987)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Very nice staff and Dr. Stompro is also pleasant. I did not receive what he promised prior to surgery. When I tried to have the matter resolved, I was reminded ..."

February 10, 2016
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

November 5, 2013
  • First Name changed from "BRETT" to "BRETT E."

October 20, 2013