Ratings for Dr. Susan Streeter

This woman is responsible for the continued abuse my children are subjected to thru parental Alienation.. While my children have been alienated due to her bogus corrupt Title IVC seeking Evaluations... She deserves a Jail cell along with the members of the Fresno County Bar Assoc. who have placed children in the care of abusive alienators.. MY children's medical records are enough to lock up Suzzy Streeter... The broken bones, the shattered eye socket... but the x a keen liar would not do such a thing...she is a mandated liars thru her school district... The children of West Ghetto deserve better, and the children of Fresno County Deserve Better than this Evil Witch so-call court appointed POS Evaluator... I just hope and pray all involved get their just rewards in Satin Den !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cash Only , only drug dealers and prostitutes accept cash only ... That should be your first clue to the type of Business Suzy Slut operates...

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I pray to God you read this Dr. Streeter. I can speak first hand about this so called professional 'Dr.' How she became certified I will never know. I was sexually abused growing up as a kid by my moms husband, it was reported to police at the age of 5 but was thrown out because there was supposedly no evidence. It happened several more times after that and when I was around 12 years old I had the guts to tell my step mom what was going on and she believed me unlike my own mom. This got brought up to the court and they ended up turning it into a custody battle. I was told that every week I would have to visit Dr. Streeter to talk to her and discuss what had happened to me. Every time she would bring up my moms husband sexually abusing me she would say things like "oh but you know that didn't happen" "you sure that's what happened?" "That's not what you said when you were 5? You know that right??" "Are you sure you're not just making this up?" And whenever she would ask how I'd feel and I said anything negative about my mother she would say "dont you talk about your mother that way!" But the second I said anything positive about my dad she would say "we're not here to talk about your dad." Because of this woman my mom got full custody of me and the sexual abuse just continued through high school. Once I turned 18 I moved out moved back to Fresno to be with my dad. Only God knows how I got through all of that but I beg you, whoever is reading this, don't go to this woman. She doesn't care about kids, she doesn't care what happened to them or how they feel, she failed me and she is why the system failed me. Don't let your kid go to this woman!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

She is an excellent doctor. I thought she was insightful, skillful in the redirect, gentle and kind at all times.

Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Streeter deserved NO STAR rating. If I can give her a THUMBS DOWN instead of having to select star I would but instead I have to select a star before I can rate her. Having received a doctoral she does not applied her credential to her work. She BIAS in her profession. DO NOT SELECT HER. Meeting me for 20 minutes she stated that my interview was rehearsed. BY WHOM! “DR STREETER, DID YOU KNOW THAT IT WAS REHEARSED OR YOU ASSUME!!??” I participated in the evaluation because I live with my boyfriend and his child. His mother has 7 tangible Child Protective Case against her and her live in boyfriend have 3 DUI and domestic violence corrupt punishment file against him. The child is not taken away but place back in her home. DR. Streeter stated that “Why look at the past that the mother makes MISTAKES WHEN IT IS IN TO PAST?” One CPS case can be considered as a MISTAKE BUT NOT 7 CPS CASE on file!!??? NO ONE NEEDS TO DEGREE TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. SHE NEEDS TO BE STRIP OF HER CREDENTIAL. DR. STREETER IS A TRUE EXAMPLE OF WHY THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED CHILDREN.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

This biased so called wanna be Doctor TOOK my daughter away and placed her in the fathers home. My daughter has always known of her father as the abuser and creepy, now my daughter still feels the same way as she did when they took her away! Streeter does not want to be a witness in trial, however wants to say falsely statements about me and my family! This person should not have so much control with anyone's life and she needs to be jailed and serve her time there! She's a true psycho and needs help 100% and not be allowed to work in this field!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Do not use this woman ever! In my opinion, this woman is highly biased against men. She recommended 50/50 custody for my ex-wife and I, even though my ex wife's drug addiction caused her to abandon our child five years ago. Since the original abandonment, my ex has fail several court ordered drug test, she has been charged with fraud, and had numerous disturbing the peace charges, several of which occurred during visitation with our child. All of this was ignored by this "professional" during our court ordered evaluation. She still recommended 50/50 custody after stating that my ex has antisocial personality disorder with violent outbursts. After my attorney and I called her to court to defend her recommendation, she requested to do a re-examination, which she charged a lot more for than the original evaluation, but the Court mandated that we continue to use Dr. Streeter. Plus, she charged me over twice as much to be called as a professional witness than she charged my attorney's other client. She cancelled on me twice, refused to talk to my attorney, and prolonged my custody case by about year. I had 90/10 custody of my son since he was four years old. He is an A-B student. He tests above average. He has perfect attendance, and great behavior in school. After five years of doing great in my custody, Dr. Streeter decided to disturb my son's life so he could go spend more time with a meth addict and a scam artist. All I care about is providing a stable environment, which teaches positive values, ethics, and morals to my son, but because of my 'Y" chromosome, Dr. Streeter decided that my son needed more than I can provide. Apparently, in her professional opinion, a son needs his mother 1/2 the time so she can teach him about drugs and criminal behavior. Could this woman really care about the well being of a child? In my opinion, no, she cares more about her own biases than any child's life that is put under her care. This woman shames her profession.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

The manner in which this lady is Abusing the Children in Fresno County is Criminal. She has been reported to the State Board of Psychology. I encourage anyone who has been forced to under go one of her evaluations as part of the Fresno County Bar Associations Parental Alienation for Title IVC fund to Consider a Class Action suite naming all of the Above. People Like Suzy and the Corrupt Family courts are the true abusers of children in our community. Since being Completely Alienated Thru the Courts, Bogus Evaluation, and Judge Cracken's Supervised Visitation agency... The Children have suffer broken bones, A shattered eye sockets, and continuous alienation by father provided cell phones being taken from them as a punishment. This woman is an Abuser - Parental Alienation is Child Abuse....You Susan F. Street are a Child Abuser and deserve to be sued and Jailed... Corruption and Child Abuse must stop now !!! To Jail with all of those guilty of Parental Alienation, A form of Child Abuse !!!!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

She is just awful, she took my son away from me. I am female. My son is on his own now but has nothing to do with his father. Streeter decision put in into the wrong hands. Streeter is unprofessional and needs psychological help. The way her eyes dance I her head, she is a Looney toon. Please do not use her she is biased. I now live with the pain of the wrong biased decision she made.She yelled at me and refused to let me use her phone to call my spouse. Streeter is pure evil, I will always hate you.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

As part of my child custody case, my incompetent attorney, Michael Margoisian, did not oppose this woman as the psychologist - stating he could "handle her". This "woman", she devil, believed all that my wife told her and totally dismissed what I had to say. As if this was not enough, her report seemed to quote all that my ex had to say and left out most of what I had said. I agree, this senile, self-righteous old had should be jailed or, at least, put out to pasture.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

She is definitely biased against men!!!! My niece is suffering emotionally, psychologically, educationally, etc. based on this so called therapists biased actions against my brother and falling for the drama and "poor me" acting put on by his ex-wife! This woman should be behind bars or deprived of her license!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015