Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Jones

I highly recommended! I cannot describe how satisfy I am. I was there and feel like they all are angels. They treat you with value, a lot of attention and they really care your health condition. Dr. Cynthia Jones took with me her time with a lot of dedication. She is amazing Professional doctor, 100% honest! she know what she's doing, and how to manage a dental health situation. She treat the patients with responsibility and she work hard for them, for my opinion she is the doctor number 1. Her assistant was amazing too, very nice person, professional and very helpful. The price's are affordable, the service are excellent! very rare to find a place like this. I gone to bring all my family and my friends to them, because their gone to be in the best hands... If you feel lost on what Dentist/Orthodontist go , like I was, you need to go to this place. Thank's God, I had the opportunity to meet them!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017