Ratings for Dr. Todd Rinaldi

DO NOT go to this dentist. He is unprofessional, rude, and will rip you off. He is not sanitary and was washing the bloody tools in the sink. Do your research on this guy. I wish I had because he has has his license pulled in other states. I do not know why Colorado is letting him practice. It has taken me four years of going to another denitist and numerous surgeries to fix the damage that he did to my mouth. I tried to file a malpractice suite against him and I found out that it's almost impossible to find a lawyer that handles dental. I also found out why this guy has not has his license taken away. The dental board never hears any of these complaints because he doctors his records and presents them to the lawyers. Then they do not want to go to court because it's to hard to prove. Do not i repeat do not go to this dentist and please google him before you go. It will only take a minute of your time and save you thousands of dollars and heartache.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Todd is the most UNprofessional dentist I have ever been to. DO NOT go to this guy.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Horrible experience. Really intimidating and rude. I 100% RECOMMEND HIM DO NOT GO THERE ARE MUCH BETTER!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Unfortunately over charges with no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Terrible Doctor. Scam artist. This man is not in this profession to help his patients. If you, as a patient were capable of obtaining his full attention while in his chair, consider yourself lucky. He overcharged, didn't explain the extent of the procedure, lied about acceptable insurance, and refused to reimburse after insurance covered the procedure. We have since filed a complaint. I warn you, do not sit in this man's chair at ANY of his offices.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Stay away! I went in for a consultation when I broke two teeth. First of all, when I walked into the office, he was on his personal cell phone. I didn't hear the other end of the conversation, but what I heard from him was extremely rude and unprofessional to be doing in front of a patient. He continued to do this for 20 minutes, while I sat in the chair waiting...no other patients were there. He also seemed disrespectful of his receptionist. Once he got to me, he took a quick look in my mouth--didn't even sit down--and immediately said that I would have to get two crowns and pay $1,600, after insurance. Now, I went to ANOTHER dentist the next day. He took x-rays of my teeth and since the root wasn't damaged, put fillings in that are as durable as crowns AND cost a lot less. As someone said before, Dr. Rinaldi is a fly-by-night dentist who just wants cash...and he's a jerk, too.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. buys from us too, and certainly is not a d-hole as some other vendor wrote on this site. Maybe it's the vendor that doesn't know their stuff and can't provide the service he needs. -Chris Reynolds, Darby Dental Supply

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Fantastic dentist, great office very clean. Helped in decision making

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I don't know why so many people say bad things went to him yesterday had to talk to him about a broken tooth he told me what I need did not try to sell me a over priced crown he was right on with what I payed in the past is his office small little staff yes but that's a good thing you you don't get putt in a chair for 45 min with out seeing anyone no one loves the dentist but he is nice he is not their to be your best friend I got he is very picky so can seem rude but that's not the case besides all that I am going to let you all know how my crown goes!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I've never met a dentist more anxious to get you in the chair right now, discourage getting a second opinion, out and out lie about taking some dental insurance and then charge nearly double what he had said. He also was late to two of three appointments, stopped in the middle to answer the phone, and to top it off a different dentist and an oral surgeon have both said the bridge he put in has to be taken out less than 8 months later because there ewas decay under the tooth. Terrible dentist---go ANYWHERE else.

Submitted October 9, 2014