Ratings for Dr. William J. Boro

I have a leg problem that I went to Johns Hopkins and Physical therapy for, and the first time anything I went to made any sort of difference I could see was when I went to Dr. Boro. Before him I couldn't use stairs without holding on to the railing either to pull myself up or stop myself from falling - now I can run up and down stairs.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Extremely helpful, I am a massage therapist and it is wonderful to trust someone to work on you. I refer my clients to Dr. Boro knowing that they are in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

I'm a Chiropractor and I travel all the way from Pennsylvania to receive Chiropractic treatment from Dr.Boro in Maryland. Need I say more? Dr. Lynn Evangelista, Non-Force Chiropractic

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

After a consultation with 2 local neurosurgeons, I was told that if I wanted to remain mobile I needed a decompressive laminectomy and a fusion of L4 and L5 -- but they could not guarantee success. I did not feel lucky. I had tried every other treatment option with no success. As a last ditch effort to avoid the surgery, I went to see Dr. Boro. Although unconventional in his approach, I immediately sensed in him a sincerity, competence and dedication to his work. His profound understanding of the complexities of the human systems is evident from the first patient evaluation. It turns out that things aren’t always what they seem and Dr. Boro has a gift for unraveling those mysteries. I am now able to move about freely and am ever so grateful for having found him. JB

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I love Dr. Boro. I was diagnosed from an orthopedic surgeon with carpal tunnel and after a few visits with Dr. Boro I never had a problem again and I am a secretary!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Very thorough. The treatments started helping me with the pain from the first time. Treament did not drag out for months. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008