Ratings for Dr. Stephen B. Deloach

Love going to Dr Deloach. It is a happy enviroment and they do every possible to make sure every visit is a great experience. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback! We love having you as a part of our dental family. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted November 21, 2016

I have had a really hard time finding a dentist that I liked until now. This was my 2nd visit to Dr. Stephen Deloach's office. The staff has been absolutely wonderful to me. I had the best experience. Dr. Deloach explained everything that he was going to do an that I would need done in detail to where I new exactly what he was going to be doing. When I went in for my extraction today I was extremely nervous an his assistant Cheyenne made me feel extremely comfortable and she is absolutely wonderful she was very professional and had me smiling even after I had the extraction. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stephen Deloach's office to EVERYONE!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so very much for the absolutely wonderful review! It was a pleasure having you in the office. We are so happy to welcome you into our dental family. If you ever need anything we are only a phone call away. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted November 16, 2016

I had a very relaxing experience not to many people can make that statement about a dentist. The staff was amazing they made you feel that you are in good hands and Dr Deloach explains in detail about what you need how he will preform the procedures.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review! We are so glad that we were able to provide you with a relaxing experience. We hope you have a great day! :)

Submitted September 6, 2016

I would like for everyone to take a leap of faith, about going to the Dentist, and visit Dr. Deloach. He's not just an ordinary Dentist that's in a routine of not caring about how you feel or not tell you any useful information for your benefit. Well, Dr. Deloach is an extraordinary Dentist that goes far & beyond the call of duty. He's an amazing person and he'll help you in anyway he can when it comes down to your dental needs. He's honest, respectful, knowledgeable and up to date on all Dental procedure's and Medicinally inclined. If he thinks your health is failing because of dental denial or just hereditarily induced he'll know how to help you, he takes time to explain the why's and what's and will answer any questions you may have. You'll feel comfortable around Dr. Deloach & his staff. So, "WHO'S YOUR DENTIST?" Mine? DR. DELOACH and PROUD OF IT!!! Thank you Dr. Deloach & staff, you all are such an amazing group of people that have such compassion for people!! God Bless You All & thanks for all you do for others!!! I'm extremely happy with my teeth and with my Dentist!! He's the MAN!! 😉👍

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
WOW! WOW! WOW! Thanks so much for this review! Your kind words mean more to our team than you will ever know. Thanks so much for all that you said. We work hard to provide the best care for our patients! We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 25, 2016

The staff is wonderful and so helpful. I was so afraid I wouldn't be able to afford the out of pocket on work I desperately needed. They blessed me with the ability to have the work done.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for taking a moment to write us this wonderful feedback. We love hearing back from our amazing patients. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 25, 2016

Nancy his hygienist is the best!! So pleasant and painless and thorough. What more could you want during your dental visits?

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for providing us with this feedback. We'll be sure to let Nancy know how much you appreciate her! We hope you have a great day! :)

Submitted August 25, 2016

I actually enjoy my trips to the dentist. His staff is very friendly and laid back.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so very much for your kind words. We are so glad that you enjoy coming to see us. We love having you in the office. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 25, 2016

Staff is really friendly. But Prices are too high!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We take feedback from our patients very seriously. We are glad that you are satisfied with our services and care. We work hard to keep our prices low for our patients. We are providers for the main insurance policies in our area. What we do not want to do is sacrifice quality staff, dental supplies, and equipment. We hope you have a great day! Sincerely, Dr. Stephen Deloach, Center for Dental Excellence

Submitted August 25, 2016

I love everyone at Dr. Deloach'a office. The front desk girls are always so sweet and helpful. The assistants and hygienist always make sure I'm comfortable. It makes me feel great. Thank you for the outstanding care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We love to hear feedback from our amazing patients. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Deloach and his staff keep me informed and go above and beyond to insure each visit is pleasant & productive.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's response
Thanks so much for the incredibly kind words. It is such a joy to have you as a part of our dental family. We hope you have an amazing day! :)

Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Stephen B. Deloach's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. DeLoach began practicing with two goals in mind. The first to exhibit the very best in dental care and technology from all over the world. The second was to deliver a special brand of care in a setting that would uphold the core values of family and community that to him meant so much. Dr. DeLoach is a graduate of the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry. He began to fulfill this mission by learning how to help those who suffered from pain in their head, neck and jaw joints in Tampa, Florida, at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. From there he learned how to incorporate modern lasers and new technologies into daily practice at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. He also ventured to Boston for a symposium where the very best and brightest Cosmetic Dentist from all over the world assembled to share ideas. The list goes on, but the purpose of Dr. DeLoach's dedication was not to receive recognition or rewards. It was to bring this amazing information and technology back to his hometown area. Dr. Stephen DeLoach has successfully incorporated his skills into his dental practice. He has brought his community the compassion and the service he always wanted.

• English

• Middle Tennessee State University (Grad. 1994)
  • University of Tennessee Health Science Center Memphis (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Dickson, TN