Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Hebert

Dr. Hebert was my second choice for a root canal as my first (prior RC with another Endo in the area) couldn't get me in for several days and I didn't want to live with pain that long. She does come recommended so I thought it a good choice to try. The staff are excellent and helpful however I was there over an hour before the procedure was started - lots of extra waiting around that I hadn't planned for. Also, they took me in to have a Cone Beam CT Capture which is really cool, but insurance doesn't normally pay and even though they had prior knowledge failed to inform me of this, so $316 out of pocket for unnecessary test - my fault for not asking, so exercise caution. I ended up paying about $450 more than I should have had I been able to see my first choice. Since it's only been 3 weeks it's too early to tell if she has done a good job, but she was quick and appeared to be very thorough in doing a good job.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Great practice. Incredible experience. I was blown away by the attention to detail from start to finish!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

I first saw Dr. Hebert in June 2011 at the suggestions of my dentist because I needed a root canal in a tooth that had been capped in 2009 and I had gum infection and loose teeth. She treated me with root canals and antibiotics for 7 months. the infection came back a few months later in June of 2012. Went to Dr. Hebert for more root canals, more extreme pain from infection and was treated with root canals and antibiotics until October 2012 when pain was unbearable and the infection had not clear up but had caused vocal cord problems and other medical problems including serious eye infection. Needed to have emergency surgery twice to remove teeth that were infected which caused caps to fall out. Now I have false teeth that hurt on a daily basis and I can only eat soft food. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Submitted August 29, 2013