Ratings for Dr. Robin M. Cox

I agree with the others. It seems that this place has had problems since 2014, at least. Really wish I'd done some searching for a obgyn instead of agreeing with the one chosen for me. I can't get anyone to answer when I need them to and the nurse is only there half a day. Also, certain procedures are only done for one day out of a week, not sure if that's normal or not but it's certainly not helping in my situation.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Cox or (Carson now) seems nice enough but the front desk people are rude and don't relay messages to the nurse. I waited 3 weeks to have my medical records sent for my short term disability. I had to be there in person for them to actually send it. If you have any important information that needs to be faxed do not depend on them to do it by phone call. I am changing hospitals and doctors all together because of the horrible experience I have had with this office.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Cox was out of the office when I scheduled and appointment to see her. I saw Kristin Buchanan and her nurse. They were absolutely amazing, I would prefer to see them rather than Dr. Cox now. She always seems so cold and uninterested in what I have to say. I never feel cared for when I see her. Don't care for her nurse either. The front desk is ABSOLUTELY AWFUL. Kathryn is so rude and unprofessional. While I wait for my appointment, I don't need to know what kind of drama is going on the office or how much she doesn't like Dr. Cox. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. Hopefully they can find new front desk people as a start. Reading all the previous reviews, it seems like Im not the only one who had an unpleasant experience with the front desk. The ONLY reason I will continue to use this office is because of the care I received from Kristin on my last visit.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

She was a very kind and funny person that made me feel really comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

This was my first time to see Dr cox and thought I only needed a pelvic exam since had a partial hysterctomy. Dr Cox said I needed a pap since I had had an abnormal pap in the past. No problem so a pap was done and I was told they would call me within 10 days with the results. A month later I had not heard anything so I called only to find out they say there was no pap done only a pelvic exam. Of course I know the difference between a pelvic exam and a pap. Even though I told them after several calls that a pap was done they insisted that one was not done and that Dr Cox verified that she did not do one that day. Needless to say I now have to find another Dr and have an exam since this exam does not exist and I will never go back to see this Dr again. I strongly recommend to anyone looking for a OBGYN not to use this DR if you want to have any confidence that your health is in good hands. IT WILL NOT BE.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

Dr Cox is almost a good doctor. I absolutely loved her in the beginning of my pregnancy. She was very thorough and answered all my questions. Although, she never volunteered information. I had to learn about what was going on with my body by reading it myself. I went into premature labor at 22 weeks, and Dr Cox helped me do everything possible to keep my baby alive. She was my hero.... At the time. After 12 long weeks of fighting preterm labor, I was showing full fledged pre-eclampsia symptoms. I was scared to death. I practically begged Dr Cox to help me and she offered nothing. When I was 36 wks pregnant, I woke up blind & scared. I called Dr Cox's office, to no avail. Shortly after I got off the phone with them I had a grand mal seizure. I was rushed to St Johns of Tulsa by ambulance where I had another grand mal seizure & finally delivered by beautiful healthy baby girl. The baby was fine. I was not. I was fatally ill & Dr Cox did nothing to help me. I would never recommend Dr Cox.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Great doctor if you dont want actual health care or medical attention when its absolutely nessesary. She ignores you after you deliver your baby. I had serious postpartum complications and they refused to see me before my scheduled 6 weeks. My primary doctor agreed to see me right away because of the complications. This is something Dr. Cox should have been concerned about. Do not go to her, she is not there to look after your well being or your childs. Dr. Cox is only there for money and will prove it through her actions.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr.Cox and her nurses are wonderful. She is very caring and understanding. She is not afraid to do necessary tests and really cares about all that you are experiencing Awesome doctor!! However the receptionist at the front is very rude and not porfessional at all. I have gone there for about 6 years. Recently just had my first baby. I came in for a regular prenatal check up the receptionist said that I was supposed to be there for a partucular testand that I was supposed to be there 30 minutes early. She said I do not think that you will be seen today. I wanted for about 45 minutes before she came back and said I checked in the wrong person. It was another girl that was supposed to be here. There was never and apology. Also, she broke confidentiality by checking in the wrong person and letting me know what test the other girl was getting. Which is a HIPPA violation. She also has spent a lot of time speaking loudly while on the phone so that everyone in the waiting room can hear.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

She was such a great Dr. One of a kind .. my husbend and I Had vary sad case with Are frist child she was vary understand and she helped us understand many things. Even know we lost a child in illness we Are still want to use her to help us to grow a family ... I would not trade her for world.... If I was you use her... And her staff as Well.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

Dr. Robin M. Cox's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1998)

Wellpoint