Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Stack

takes time to explain everything in detail; very patient and thorough

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I'm from long island ny and take my uncle whom lives in ct to Dr stack. I liked his ways and experience level and changed over to his care. I am happy with results. I also am a business owner and know first hand that sometimes we get a bad egg and remove them as quickly as possible that doesn't mean the company or doctor is any less competent

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

My family has been using Dr. Stack for almost 10 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, spends time with each patient and is very helpful explaining everything.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I have made the decision to not return to this office. Dr. Stack, at Connecticut Eye Care, himself is professional, knowledgeable and respectful. However his receptionist is rude and unprofessional. After making a second call to clearify a situation dealing with a previous eye screening, the receptionist, who seemed flustered with my questions, put me on hold. Only she didn't really put me on hold. I could hear everything she was relaying to the doctor. I let her know that I could hear the rude things she was saying. I also made the doctor aware of how I was treated. In the end I let the office know that I along with my family members would never set foot in that office again. When you are the receptionist of a business you are the face of your employer. If you are rude and nasty you put a bad taste in people's mouths. People stop coming in just so they don't have to deal with an unflattering person. I was nothing but polite on the phone as I am now writing this review.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

This Doctor is absolutely AMAZING!As the previous reviewer said, Dr. Stack is very knowledgeble of his field and explains the exam and findings in a very easy-to-understand manner. I too have seen Dr. Stack over the past ten years and fully entrust my eyes to his care. Thank you, Dr. Stack!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

My family and I have been going to Dr. Stack for more than ten years. With vision problems since childhood, he was the first one to explain exactly what was wrong with my eyes. He is thorough, caring, and very knowledgeable. I now live 40 miles from his office, but still go to him because he is worth it.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Andrew D. Stack's Credentials

• University Alabama Birmingham - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Shelton, CT