Ratings for Dr. Victor Pineschi

Dr. Pineschi, and his staff, are friendly, professional, knowledgable, helpful and most of all, available around the clock. I once interrupted a dinner party. He was pleasant and made me feel as if I were more important than anything else he was doing. He, and his staff, helped make the procedures go as smoothly and painlessly as possible. I am greeted, with a smile, when I walk into the office. I am usually taken directly to the exam room. If they are running a bit late they are honest about the reason and keep me updated. They are very helpful with problematic insurance issues. The parking is easy. I pull into the garage and the attendants immediately help me out of my car and instruct me on how to get to the office. They are genuinely friendly. Even when very busy I have waited no more than 5 minutes to have my car returned to me. The office validates which is unheard of on the westside. I have referred friends, family, and coworkers to Dr. Pineschi with no regrets.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2011

i went in for a free consultation, and found out later that he secretly charged my insurance company $$$. Which I later got a co-payment bill that almost dinged my perfect credit score. THE WORST DOCTOR experience... I cant emphasize it enough.

Submitted May 5, 2011