Ratings for Dr. Matthew M. Langston

I had a great experience with Dr Langston as well. My condition was misdiagnosed by several other Drs, including specialists and GPs, for 8 months. MRIs and X-rays ordered by other physicians showed nothing (as is often the case with chronic pain). Dr Langston listened attentively, determined the most likely ailment, confirmed the correct diagnosis and devised a treatment plan that considered what was best for me as a whole individual. I have been to Dr. Langston several times now, and at each visit his manner has been very friendly, professional, and engaged. I will continue to see him for my condition, and highly recommend him. The office admin, on the other hand, could be a lot better with appointment scheduling. I've been told on three separate occasions to call back to schedule a procedure.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Having read these reviews I am amazed, it sounds like we saw a different doctor. Dr. Langston was warm, friendly and engaging, listened to what my husband and i had to say, got right to the problem, shared his impressions and gave my husband an injection explaining everything fully. would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I have NEVER in my life met a doctor with a worse bedside manner (and I've seen LOTS of doctors). He would ask me a question and then interrupt me when I started to answer him. As another reviewer pointed out, I too had MRI's and CT scans proving my diagnosis. However, I was told that my pain was in my head and referred to a psychologist (that works for his practice). How he felt that he could diagnose me without even examining me is beyond my understanding. When I questioned his diagnosis, he became very angry. Hands down, the ABSOLUTE WORST doctor I have ever seen!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I was really excited to see dr.langston and get a fresh set of eyes on me.when he walked in he didn't even sit down to talk with me ,didn't make me feel very comfortable.after examine me he said he couldn't see anything wrong with me .ive had proof by MRI' s of my diagnosis.He was very rude and made me feel like I was wasting his time.just with my expierence it was very negative and I have never been treated like that by a dr.he said his office would contact with his decision ,if he decides to take me on as a patient.its been over a month and no call.im not saying he's a bad dr. I just don't think he's right for me.youve gotta have good communication with your pain dr and good repore,and first impressions are lasting impressions,and he didn't make a good first impression.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr. Matthew M. Langston's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grand Junction, CO