Ratings for Dr. Myrna L. Collado

Dr. C has been my dentist for a few years and I'm very happy with her treatment. In less than a year I had the smile that I always wanted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Collado for 20+ years and have been provided excellent care over the years. She cares for the individual person, always following up with health concerns. I have recommended Dr. Collado to co-workers and friends and they all love her! J.S. in Metairie

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Collado is very good in explaining every little detail in my mouth and what is best for my mouth too. I'm very happy that I found her. :-) This is the best dentist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I have used several times Dr. Collado over the years. My last experience with her was with my son in 2006. At that time she identified an huge number of cavities (12-15?) We systematically went through getting them all filled and on the final visit she stated that it was time for "x-rays". I declined and told her that after over $2000 of work we were "going to take a break". I went in this past week and for $245 I got a cleaning (no polishing) and "batwing" xrays. She came in and systematically began to tick off a number of "issues"--- including taking out old fillings and refilling them. She only identified one cavity but a laundry list of other problemss. Many that were questionable significance. I will not line her pockets again!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE run! this lady told me I had "10 cavities". Filled in 2. I started getting suspicious since she would do 1 filling on each visit. I went to another dentist for a second opinion. Turns out I had NONE!!! And she filled one of the "cavities" so deep I will probably need a crown on the future. My tooth is so sensitive because of this. I tried to file a complaint with the Board of Dentistry in Louisiana and they did nothing. Very disappointing!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

This is a great dentist and a wonderful caring dental practice. I was treated with great courtesy, made comfortable during the procedures, and received quality dental care. I highly recommend this dentist to anyone in the Greater New Orleans area.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012