Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Seo

i took my mom to dr seo to repair a lens in her eye. what a great and comfortable experience. he explained everything he was doing, took his time and even invited me in to watch the procedure. my mom was extremely pleased with the results and i was absolutely thrilled with the entire experience. my husband, who has all sorts of problems, changed to dr seo, was happy and i will make an appt for myself soon. why cant all drs be like him? i recommend dr seo highly. my entire family will be going to him. he is easy on the eyes, too.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

Dr. Seo performed cataract surgery on my right eye Sept 10, 2010. His equipment in his office is state of the art. His personal care, treating a patient as a family member, is remarkable. He takes time to explain every thing you need to know. The surgery was successful. His follow up (twice a day - phone, e-mail was important). He even offered to make a house call if I was uncomfortable. I chose to follow Dr. Seo to his own practice after first visiting him at the Danbury practice he was with 2 years ago. I am most pleased. He will be operating on my other eye for a cataract in January, 2011.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

Dr. Scott M. Seo's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bridgeport, CT