Ratings for Dr. Kevin R. Marsh

We have been going to Kevin Marsh for years. He is very knowledgeable, stays on top of his education, and answers any questions you may have in a professional, informative way. The staff there is excellent, especially Karen. Kevin resolved my husband's back pain and assisted me with injuries from an ATV accident. We would highly recommend Kevin as a Chiropractor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Always helpful. VERY knowledgeable! Professional staff with a comfortable atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

Dr. Marsh is an amazing doctor and the staff is so pleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

VERY FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL OFFICE. YOU NEVER HAVE TO WAIT LONG TO BE SEEN BY THE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Marsh for over ten years now, and he and his staff have always made me feel welcome. His technical knowledge is next to none. He's made my pain stop and has contributed greatly to my quality of life. I would recommend Dr. Marsh to anyone including my own family...

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Marsh was able to help me with a injury I incurred in an exercise weight class, that had been misdiagnosed for months by other trainers. He had me up and running within a couple weeks. He has helped my husband with a serious back injury and our son with a baseball pitching arm injury. We will never see anyone else but him. Camile and Shawn Thompson

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

Dr. Kevin R. Marsh's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1992)

Tufts