Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Adams

I have been a patient of Dr. Robert J. Adams since 2000, and have never had a bad experience there at Parkcrest Dental Group. His dental assistant, Judy, has been with him as long as I can remember, and there is no one that could make me feel more comfortable about very uncomfortable situations. Dr. Adams is very nice, down to earth, and takes the time to really get to know his patients. Judy also makes it a point to show me almost exactly what any proposed procedures will cost, as well as what portion will be covered by insurance(s). Just this past week I was having some tremendous discomfort (stemming from an erupting wisdom tooth), and was able to speak with Judy quite quickly. She was very compassionate, and while Dr. Adams was not going to be in on my next day off, she was able to get me in with Dr. Fannin (also a very pleasant experience) the next day! I work in a local Urgent Care clinic, and I refer most of my patients with dental issues to Parkcrest.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Robert J. Adams's Credentials

• University of Missouri Kansas City School of Dentistry (Grad. 1968)

Allied Insurance Group
Beech Street Corporation
Community Care Network
First Health Network
Galaxy Health Network
Healthsmart
Healthspring
Independent Health
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Secure Horizons