You may also like

Rate Dr. Simon Fishman

Dr. Simon Fishman's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Fishman for more than 5 years. He is wonderful. I had migraines every day when I first saw him, now I rarely get one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

After visiting many different Drs. about itching on my arms, finally found Dr. Fishman. What a godsend for me. Cant say enough good things about this Dr. Would highly recommend him, and done so many times. Thanks Dr. Fishman, your awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

I went to Dr. Fishman for residuals from Bell's Palsy. He suggested botox. Now my face is worse than it was before. When I tried to contact him he refused to return my calls. He seems to be very knowledgeable yet arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Helpful and professional. My visits are enjoyable and efficient. He is very knowledgeable and has done a good job treating my chronic migraines.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Diagnosed and treated myasthenia gravis when nobody else could. I am very grateful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr Fishman correctly diagnosed and treated a very scary situation for me: late-in-life onset of painless migraines. While painless, these would render me unable to function due to visual distortions, dizziness and nausea. Many thanks to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Fishman for the last 7 years, and have been completely happy with each visit (the treatmant,staff ect.) I'm sorry I won't be able to bring him with me when I move. Great Doc, Great man,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2460299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. Fishman is awesome! I have been dealing with chronic migraine for years and my past neurologists immediately put me on various medications despite my concern of side effects. I would eventually just stop taking them against their advice. Once my migraines went from 5 a week to 7, I found Dr. Fishman. He took the time to listen to my past experiences and side effect concerns for the medications out there to treat migraine. We decided on botox for migraine. I was nervous because I didn't want it to look "fake" if that makes sense. Dr. Fishman made sure I understand everything and did it perfectly. He knows his stuff, takes the time to explain it and genuinely cares about his patients. He is amazing! I highly recommend him. I tell everybody I know they should go to him and the various office locations make him convenient to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1993337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr. Fishman, unlike other doctors who I had gone to in the past, listened to my symptoms, wasn't patronizing, and was willing to try different options to give me relief. He understood that what might work for one patient doesn't always work for the next and did not insist that I endure our first option for months and months, before trying something different. He actually believed that I had some level of insight into my own body at the age of 50, and so, by working together, we were able to relieve my symptoms by 90%+. I am no longer in agony day after day, and I am able to get back to my normal life again. I would highly recommend Dr. Fishman to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1993336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Fishman is not just a doctor, he is the reason I am still living a healthy, happy life. I met him in the ICU while fighting cancer in 2007. He was the doctor assigned to my case due to having complications. From the moment I met him, I was relieved in knowing that he was going to take care of me. He is confident, smart and has a wonderful bed side manner. He always takes the time to listen to my cares and concerns, and even all of my wife’s questions. I have never felt rushed during my appointments and he always speaks to me as an equal. He delivers all of the medical “jargon” to me in a way that I understand. He IS the reason I was strong and healthy enough to have a child in 2012, my dream come true. He is always a phone call away. I’m not one to complain about wait times, in my career as a cancer and neurology patient, it’s always the best doctors that have wait times. Dr. Fishman is top of the line, and I’ve enjoyed being his patient for the past 5+ years. JH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1993335].votes_count ]]