Ratings for Dr. Eric J. Richardson

This Dr and his office charged me $460 for a Ossus foot boot that sells on Amazon for $40.00. I called to see if they could adjust and they of course would not. It is shameful they can get away with overcharging like this! The boot hasn't done anything to make my foot feel better over a month of wearing it all day and night save in the shower so not sure of his knowledge. Would have to learn even by accident over 19 years right? But the HUGE overcharge shows his office has NO integrity. His receptionist asked sarcastically if she should quit because they overcharged me? No girl you shouldn't. I don't think there are many out there that would hire you- and you and the Dr make a great team- like Butch and Sundance!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I felt my care at the Dr.'s office was very good. I had gone to other doctors and Dr. Richardson helped me to make a decision that improved the pain in my foot. I am very thankful for the great care I got with Dr. Richardson. I would recommend him to my family and friends if they needed foot care.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Eric J. Richardson's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO