Ratings for Dr. Alejandro D. Kudisch

Uncaring, unprofessional staff, 3 -4 hours wait, multiple cancellations on part of doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

The wait to see him is unacceptably long (4 hrs), the visits with him are about 5 minutes long at which time he barely looks at you. He has 4 people booked atthe same time all day long to maximize profits. Granted he shouldnt be punished for his lavish lifestyle but its not right he has that lifestyle by failing to adequately help his patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I waited over 3 hours in the waiting room. I had to cancel my mother's dr's appointment when I realized I would not get in on time. Once I got in to see him, I voiced my opinion about the waiting time and stood up and said then you should go somewhere else. OMG, what a way to treat a patient. I would never recommend this place to anyone. It took another 45 minutes to get my money back as well. I am filing a complaint against him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

A nice man, but seems to overbook patients to maximize profit. His wife works there and is very rude and runs the show. If you have a problem with the doctor the mother, I mean wife steps in. She got a doctor's degree from Mexico, and thinks she qualifies to make medical recommendations. Waiting room is hell with all those ADHD kids running around.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Had to wait 5 hours after my appt time and then all he did was refer us to other people. Apparently all he does is handle meds for other people who cannot write sripts. Some practice.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Doctor's staff demanded $285.00 cash (not check or credit card) in advance. I had to wait 2 1/2 hours to see the doctor. His waiting room was filled with hyper-active children who were out of control and very annoying. The staff did nothing to quiet them down. The Doctor was knowledgeable about psychiatry but gave me mis-information about other resources available (not available) in the community. He spent about 10 minutes with me, which comes out to $28.50 per minute. My overall impression was that he was far more concerned with maximizing his profits by seeing as many Medicaid patients as he possible could, than he was in actually helping a person desperately in need of his help. I felt that requiring cash payment and then making me wait so long in an extremely stressful waiting room was dis-respectful and would only serve to aggravate any mental patient's problems. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I only saw him once and would not go back to him under any circumstances.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

The very best South Texas has to offer in Psychiatry. Never seen by a P.A. or Nurse Practitioner. Always accessible. Returns phone calls!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

South Texas' Best Psychiatrist. No one even comes close!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2007

I was goijng crazy in the waiting area for 3hrs

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Alejandro D. Kudisch's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Nuevo Leon, Fac De Med, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners