Ratings for Dr. Jay B. BERKOWITZ

I feel like I'm in great care when I go here. The waiting and the appointment itself is really short, under an hour in and out. The doctors are pros and the staff is extremely friendly.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I was in a car accident, and I requested they bill my medical insurance for payment. The Front Desk lady attempted to talk me out of it by telling me that I should save my insurance visits in case I needed more treatment later on. I already knew how many visits I was approved for, which was MORE than enough for later treatment. After DR JAY BERKOWITZ recieved my payment, based on the EOB that I recieved, He still said I owed him a balance!!!! How??? He was not writing off the write off difference to get paid TWICE!!! HE IS A CROOK!!! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

After going through the trauma of my accident and not knowing what to do, I sought out help for my pain. Dr. Jay was so helpful, and reassuring when I met him for the first time. The atomsphere was a relaxed and comfortable one, I was even able to bring my daughter and there was no issue. By the end of my treatment I felt like I was leaving my second family. They are truly kind and helpful individuals and Doctor. I appericate all he did to make sure I reieved the best treatment for me.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012