Ratings for Dr. KRISTIN L. Kruse

Dr.kruse is s great doctor when I was pregnant and when I had my son she was awesome she knows her stuff.she is really good doctor

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Extremely disappointed with Dr. Kruse. During an annual visit, she recommended I get some extra tests done. She said that they were preventive and would be covered by my insurance. This implies that she knows my insurance and that it would be covered. I received a very large bill from the hospital and immediately called Dr. Kruse. Every time I called for her I was directed to speak with her medical assistant. I was told it looked like a coding error was the reason my preventative work was not covered. I communicated with the M.A. for over two months while waiting for the hospital and my insurance provider to review the order. I still had not spoken with Dr. Kruse a single time. Once the hospital and insurance provider declined to cover the order I called Dr. Kruse and was only able to speak with her after insisting and saying that I wanted to talk with her directly before I filed a complaint. FINALLY, was able to speak with Dr. Kruse and recap the series of events, she was incredibly rude and interrupted me and was condescending. I let her know that I expected her office to cover the charge since she is the one that said it was covered by my insurance. She then claimed that she never said my ultrasound was covered by my insurance and it is my job to know my insurance coverage. When my doctor tells me something is covered I'm trusting that she reviewed my file and knows what she is saying. It's pretty interesting that she let me work on this for more than two months as a coding error and in the 11th hour says she never made the statement that it was covered. She ended the conversation by telling me I needed to find a new medical practitioner and basically hung-up on me.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. KRISTIN L. Kruse's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet