Ratings for Dr. Athi P. Venkatesh

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He is an incredible Dr. and very pationate about his job and clients!!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I have had to leave messages but front desk has always called me back. I do have to wait to see the doctor but I have to wait to see every doctor.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

I have many complaints about this facililty. The wait takes hours! The staff, are the most unprofessional I have ever encountered. They lack any professionalism. I have left messages to speak with the Dr and never returned my calls. He never explained his diagnosis or the meds he was prescribing. My teen was hospitalized 4x, and mostly due to side effects from being prescribed the "wrong meds" for her condition. Upon discharge from the hospital, he prescribed my teen meds, but not enough to last until the next appt. I requested a refill that never got filled and he dropped my teen as a pt. My teen was left without any meds and medical care, which could potentially harm her under her condition/diagnosis. I would consider his actions negligent. I do NOT recommend him under ANY circumstance, especially if you have a teen that requires serious medical/psych attention.

Submitted March 1, 2012

Dr. Athi P. Venkatesh's Credentials

• Tirunelveli Med Coll, Madurai Univ, Tirunelveli, Tn, India (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal