Ratings for Dr. Julie M. Jaffe

I come from a medical background accustom to the best medical of medical care. I was reffered to Dr. Jaffe by Dr. Michael Alexander, who continued the fine care I was accustom to all my life. I thought he was the best and still do, but Dr. Jaffe is his clone. She is thorough, meticulous, professional, caring, and genuinely interested in me as a whole person. I thank God for the gift of life she is to me and to so many who really appreciate what a fine Doctor she is.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Excellent doctor! Polite. Prompt. Knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

dR. jAFFE IS AN AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT KIND dR.L sHE GOES TOI NO ENDS FOR HER PATIENTS]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I do not recommend this doctor. I do not feel safe in her care.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I miss Julie Jaffe- great, nice sweet MO- wish she did not leave PA- hope she finds happiness in CA. She was great and spent the time. Treats you like a real person.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Julie M. Jaffe's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am alive because of Dr JAFFE. I had to go through 1 year of chemo which was hard but she pulled me through it. She has always been there for me. I am in remi..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This woman destroyed my life! She is so greedy to make money that she gave me chemo knowing I didn't need it and knowing that the only thing that can come of it..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like my dad is in the best hands! We have been blessed to have her"

April 12, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2867922'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014