Ratings for Dr. Rahul Aggarwal

Just an outstanding Doctor in all respects, I will definitely recommend DR Aggarwal to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

The best Cardiologist you can have! He is caring and informative. I have sent all my friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

Sonia was especially helpful by giving me a, much needed, recent canceled appt. slot, and acquiring my records from multiple medical groups, all overnight. Thanks.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2019

Dr Aggarwal took a holistic approach to my condition and situation. Very different than the 'usual' thinking about wellness and health. Was very inspirational for me and a welcome addition to my knowledge. Gave me homework to do which I am doing now with gusto! The nurse, Karen C. and EMT, CCMA was terrific in her handling me on my first visit to this facility. She got me started with humor as well as good questions. Very happy with what I experienced.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr Aggarwal is always on the cutting edge of heart care making every visit informative and educating. His habit of assigning "homework" to read over makes it even better as you have the time to review what his latest advise in your own time and pace. I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Aggarwal's for years and I believe he is the most well informed doctors I have come across. We always have a good conversation about the latest studies and research on ways to be heart healthy. I think he might enjoy his work a little too much actually . . .

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Former retired RN. I may have forgotten the nuts and bolts of the heart these days but I am still able to recognize a knowledgeable, genuinely caring, up to date doctor. Dr. Aggarwal is such AND this is evident throughout the entire office. Every medical and clerical person I encountered was professional, polite and genuinely caring. This is a trickle down attitude that obviously comes from the top. This is truly a team effort to care for the WHOLE patient and not just my heart. What a concept! Dr. Aggarwal came highly recommended to me by a fellow still practicing critical care nurse and nurses know the real deal when they see it. My first appointment with Nurse Practitioner Lonna Sare and then with Dr. Aggarwal was a refreshing experience and I truly came away finally feeling like I was in good hands. Both Nurse and Doctor Aggarwal gave me was much time as I needed to express my concerns and review my past history. And I actually feel motivated about MY own part in maintaining my health- that I am an integral part of Dr. Aggarwal's team too. Highly recommend this healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2019

ALWAYS takes time with me and has a "HOMEWORK" page to go home with. Wonderful doctor...

flag | Submitted March 7, 2019

He is so caring and compassionate. The office is very kind too

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

The best cardiologist around! His practice is recommended highly.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2019

Dr. Rahul Aggarwal's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

AARP