Ratings for Dr. Zia S. Rizvi

Unprofessional and does unreasonable unnecessary procedures

Submitted June 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Rizvi since 2008 and I have had extraction, deep cleaning, root canal and implant surgery with him. I am very satisfied with how he treat me and my family. Espacially he is very friendly with kids.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I went to this Doctor 2009 Feb. He did my initial Dental Cleaning and told me my upper right Wisdom teeth need to be extracted. He said it will take 5 min and he can do it. I trusted him. He tried to pull out my Wisdom teeth around 10 min and failed. My Whole jaw was bloody. Then he told me that he need to send me to Oral Surgeon since he don't have the right forcep(I am out of words!!)...that was Thursday and I didn't get any appt and I had to wait till monday to get my Wisdom teeth extracted.4 Days I was in unbearable pain where I had to take Mortin every 4 hrs. I am shocked how he is practicing. I probably should have sued him but I didnt. In top of that his staff billed me completely wrong and when i was angry they said they will reduce my fee as a courtesy. I hope this rating helps you.

Submitted July 21, 2011