Dr. Zoila Cruz-Echegoyen

You may also like

Doctor Cruz and her staff are absolute sweethearts. Dr. Cruz is super efficient, a perfectionist and a terrific Mensch. Her work on me consisted of 4 crowns, 3 implants, a bridge and 2 root canals. I am completely satisfied with her work and the costs were much lower than I had anticipated. I highly recommend Dreamworks Dental Center in Newport Beach; you will not get a better job anywhere at any price.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

I went to this office due to the fact I was unhappy with my previous dentist who was a horrid man. When I walked into dreamworks I was greeted by two beautiful ladies who welcomed me and made me feel comfortable,I was shocked by how fast they had brought me in I was in disbelief. When i finally saw Dr. Cruz she was amazing and made me feel welcomed so I trusted her to do a full mouth implant and I was very satisfied with the end results, they made me enjoy my time I had felt like I was family. Over all my end results was just exactly how I wanted it and more. Thank you dream works for making me your number one concern.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011