Ratings for Dr. Marshall Novis

Dr.Novis Is a good Doctor and I would not hesitate to go back to him again.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Novis is horrible. Do not go to this podiatrist! My toes and foot are deformed after his 'special surgery'. I cannot find shoes that fit as my feet are two different sizes and most shoe styles do not work on the foot he performed surgery. The big toe for the bunion surgery is grossly deformed(crooked and at a weird angle with the toe nail facing not up but to the side) and causing problems with the other toes, i.e. hammertoes, etc. He should not be practicing.

Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr. Novis did fix the bunion, and I no longer have the bunion pain but now have other foot ailments due to the surgery. My foot is deformed and a half shoe size smaller. He indicated that the large toe would be slightly at an angle-it is considerably slanted causing the other toes to be hammertoes and causing corns and the associated pain with that. I would never recommend him to another patient.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Dr. Novis performed a joint replacement surgery a couple of months ago. He did an excellent job. I can now walk without limping and am virtually pain free. He was my 3rd opinion. The other two doctors just wanted to fuse my toe. He takes his time with his patients, so that may be why he runs behind at times. I would rather have a doctor who takes his time to listen to my ailments then one who rushes me out the door. Very kind man and his staff is great.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Novis spends alot of time with each patient. He is very concerned about making each procedure as pain-free as possible. He is incredibly knowledgeable. His staff is fantastic. A very caring practice...you won't feel like you're just a number here.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Great doctor but the wait is unreal, one to two hours is the norm. If you have time to wait, make an appointment and then be late

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011