Ratings for Dr. Fred H. Williams

Fred Williams, MD seems to be a very sincere, accessible, smart Medical Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Williams. He was very professional, listened to my questions and concerns and offered multiple solutions. In addition, once our visit was completed he had all of his recommendations typed up and provided to me before I left the office. That was impressive! I have recommended Dr. Williams and Gateway GI to a number of friends and co-workers.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

It just so happens I presented to Dr. Williams with a difficult case, one that other doctors have been unable to diagnose. The difference now is that I have insurance. Dr. Williams seemed rather unimpressed and unsympathetic with my somewhat scary symptoms and, even in great pain, seemed to always want to push back diagnosis until a later date. Every time it was, "Well, let's just wait until the next episode." He ordered a couple of tests, but never gave me a road map towards a true diagnosis and what we would do when each test came back negative. In general, this guy is NOT a diagnostician. I'm sure he's probably a good doctor if you have something easy like irritable bowel syndrome. Otherwise, find someone else. I'm still looking.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2010

Dr. Fred H. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

HIP