Ratings for Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi

After reading the reviews I was very skeptical about selecting this doctor but I am rarely ill and rarely see the doctor so I thought, "what the heck". I was very surprised to find that he was very knowledgeable and asked me plenty of questions about my issue on both visits. Also, as one person commented on his "bed side manner"; I thought him to very friendly, making small talk asking about me and my interests, etc. Although I have only seen him a couple of times, I am was very satisfied with the results...so far. The staff was also friendly, timely and showed a willingness to help and when one of the nursing assistants didn't know the answer to my question, I feel she correctly advised me to speak directly to the doctor about it.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

So sorry I went to see him. I would encourage him to retire.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

At first he was nice to me. Then a couple months ago I went to have him fill out a paperwork for my ssi and he asked do you think you have a disability and I replied yes I do, hearing loss, back pain then he interuppted me saying yeah yeah everyone has back pain but whatever go ahead. He was very very rude to me that day.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I read so many negative about this Doctor, but I gave him a try anyway because there is no other appointment fix my schedule. he GAVE me wrong advice to go to Emergency Room when there was NO NEED (unnecessary) to go to the ER (according to Department of Health). This cost me $$$ even though insurance cover me 70%. He refused to talk to me and right away type in report said that I AGREE to go to ER. Vancouver clinic take his note to against me. I DO NOT agree to go to ER room, He gave me wrong advice to go to ER room and said I Agree. NEVER NEVER go to this doctor if you want to alive or less cost !

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

I’ve been having an ongoing problem for a few months. I have seen Dr. Mohandessi a few times during my sessions. During one session we had X-Rays taken and identified a cause. I’ve followed up on appointments, referrals, followed instructions given, taken medication as prescribed. Despite all that, when I ask to fill a prescription for a mild painkiller, he and his staff refused and became less and less involved in my problem. I went online to read reviews, and that seems to be a common occurrence. Despite having a legitimate issue, they acted as though I was just using them for drugs. I could see if I came in off the street, or didn’t follow up on any appointments, ignored instructions given, etc... But if you have a legitimate issue, and require a sympathetic doctor, avoid this one at all cost. They will overbill your insurance and treat you as though your symptoms are a joke (Even if they see the cause in tests/X-Rays).

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I'm very disappointed. I feel he was uncaring in his conduct and demeanor (no bedside manner at all). I would never go to him again or recommend him to anyone I know. I paid alot of money for this visit and don't feel like I was helped at all.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Siyavash Mohandessi's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)