Ratings for Dr. James A. Bartelsmeyer

Dr. Bartelsmeyer is wonderful. I saw him at the start of my 3rd pregnancy, after miscarrying twice. He immediately let me see the baby on ultrasound to calm my fears. He answers all my questions and is always professional and knowledgeable. He treated me for a condition which a rival hospital's high-risk specialist refused to acknowledge. He set up a lot of monitoring with my last two pregnancies (both of which resulted in living children) which made me at ease. With my last pregnancy, I had low amniotic fluid and ended up being induced; I'm grateful for the monitoring as it could have saved my baby's life. I will return to Dr. B. if we go for a third baby one day.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2012

I cannot say enough good things abour Dr James Bartelsmeyer. He is fabulous. I was high risk due to a previous loss and expecting twins. (he has twins) Only a couple of times I had to wait more than 30 minutes. He took my questions seriously and listened to me when I talked about my delivery plan. I said from the beginning that I did not want a c-section, and we talked about delivery situations. He agreed to start induction on a Friday, my water broke early Thursday morning. I am sad that he was not able to deliver my babies. The entire staff is awesome!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Dr. James A. Bartelsmeyer's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)