Ratings for Dr. Norman F. Baldwin

I find Dr. Baldwin to be very helpful, firm, gentle, and effective. He is excellent in all respects.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I don't know why the person before me gave such a bad rating. Obviously if you are doing your JOB you'd want to get paid. No one works for free. I have absolutely no complaints. I couldn't have asked for a better person to talk to. Dr. Baldwin makes you feel comfortable and is VERY professional. He cares about how you're feeling and wants to help you reach your goals. I'd recommend Dr. Norman F. Baldwin to anyone looking for help. If it weren't for his help I wouldn't have made some of the positive changes I've made to date.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

On 6/27/13,7/3/13,7/11/13 I visited Dr.Norman Baldwin's Warwick,RI office and each time was asked at 15 mins. length if I met my deductible and told me to bring in a summary showing if Medicare covered the cost of his visit.This upset me so much that I called my insurance company and was told I met my deductible on Jan.2013.I also cancelled my next appointment with this Doctor because I felt that he was more concerned about getting paid then in helping me.There was no secretary's or billing specialists there for me to check in with & take my information down upon arrival.After I told Dr.Baldwin what my problem was each visit he kept asking me what my diagnosis was & forgot what I told him.I believe my rating is accurate to the experience I had in my visits.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013