Ratings for Dr. Gwendolyn L. Willmon

Dr. Willmon is very knowledgable, compassionate and caring about what you have going on. She will excercise all of the abilities she has to help you down the path of healing. She is not afraid to refer out in situations where she needs addtional infomation. In my case, this was for an MRI to get more conclusive information. I had an anular tear in my L4-L5. She was able to come up with a fair treatment plan and never once did it feel as if she was trying to get me hooked into some elaborate program. She always takes about 15 minutes with me and makes sure to cover more than just my obvious low back issue. I have heard her talk to the PT assistant and explain what I have going on and the best plan of treatment with PT modalities. My condition is improving and that is making a tremendous difference in my life with sleep and activity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Willmon is so wonderful! She is very gentle and genuine and made me feel completely at ease. The staff is so friendly and helpful and they were able to get me in at a time that worked with my schedule. I would recommend Dr. Wendy to anyone seeking a doctor that really cares!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014