Ratings for Dr. Wennifred S. HSU

For myself I can say I've always had a great experience here. I feel I know the staff and am always very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Hsu and her staff is great. She is very patient with kids and adults. She is very professional and explains every step of the process in terminology we can understand, she makes it very easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Hsu and her staff at Plaza Dental have been wonderful. My husband and I were new patients and they got us appointments quickly and accommodated our schedules. They are all caring and professional. We've both had cleanings and fillings done and had great experiences. I swear I didn't even feel the injections! We drive an hour to get care there and it is certainly worth it. They welcomed us into their practice and make us feel like they appreciate us and our business.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Thurough work. Pleasant experience. Dr Hsu does her homework and is always up to date with any issues i have she also has good recommendations when necessary.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

I have been using this dentist for several years and everyone in the office is polite and friendly. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Great service from Dr. Hsu and her staff. They are friendly and communicate well.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Dr. Hsu is wonderful. She explained all the dental procedures and was concerned with my comfort. Her staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

most compassionate careing and best dentist i have evere had. I highly recomend dr, hsu

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Hsu does great work; she is knowledgeable, friendly and happily answers all my many questions. She is so skilled with her hands that you don't even need anesthetic for most work. I highly recommend Dr. Hsu and Plaza Dental in Hollister. All of the office staff have been very friendly and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Hsu is fantastic...the work quality is excellent and the staff rocks! A definite RECOMMEND!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012