Ratings for Dr. Elaine G. Rogers

I found Dr. Rogers to be very good at what she does, she is knowledgeable, answers questions about concerns, and does good work.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

I came across the site while checking out. Since last review was negative I will add mine.I have had 6 root canals over last 25 years by Dr.Rogers and her Associate. I never had a problem. I was impressed by her manual dexterity and quickness. As rear molar can take more than hour with more than 100 steps this is important. In last 10 years the procedure has been pain free.(pain killers have greatly improved in last 25 years. Don't wait if hurting or you'll be sorry). Her staff is also excellently skilled in their jobs.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Warning! Stay away from Dr.Rogers. She is a nightmare. It's hard to believe that she is an endodontist. How did she ever get her license? She did a root canal on me that she performed incorrectly. Lied and tried to cover up her mistake. Caused a major infection resulting in not only having the tooth eventually pulled but also having further surgery from other surgeons. I am in chronic pain and will have it the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Caring, understanding excellent staff! Dr. Is warm and patient. Excellent physician for those Leary of the dentist!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Elaine Rogers is a great endodontist. She listened to my concerns and answered all my questions before and after treatment. The root canal was painless and she was able to save my tooth. Her office is clean and the equipment is new. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Elaine Rogers.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr.Rogers for man years. During this period she performed several root canal procedures. In each instance this experience was very positive. I attribute this to Dr. Rogers chairside manner, dedication, professionalism and attention to detail.Her office staff is both courteous and efficient. Dr. Rogers chairside manner put me at ease throughout the procedure and provided the highest quality care possible. She took the time to expalin what I should expect during the procdure. I encountered no discomfort during or after the root canal. Dr. Rogers deserves and has earned the highest rating.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2011

I went to Dr Rogers for some of the worst tooth pain I have ever experienced. She was kind, compassionate and did a pain free root canal, which was a blessing. I left the office feeling fine and I thank Gd for Dr Rogers and her skill.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr Rogers is one endodontist I would never use again. She had been recommended by my local dentist to perform 3 root canals over a period of years. Each and every root canal that she did ended up with me having to have the tooth pulled and then having implants. It seems that all of the root canals she did for me had the tips of tools broken off in the root which may have contributed to the failure and lack of longevity. Her release form, that you must sign prior to her attending to you directly releases her from liability in just such events. I have a better idea, find someone else to attend to you dental needs

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

I found her through my insurance and my dentist was extremely impressed at the job Elaine Rogers did - he said she did "an excellent job" bc apparently my root canal was a tough one. She was caring and answered all my questions. No complaints at all!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Easy to get an appointment, and does very good work. I will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010