Ratings for Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill

Dr. Caudill may be late to your appointment but hes more than willing to stay and talk to you until all your questions are answered. He made me feel very comfortable during my pregnancy and when he couldn't see me his Nurse Toni was there and was just as knowledgeable. The staff in his office treat you like you're their friends and you can ask them anything. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

At appointments Dr caudill spent plenty of time talking to us. But we almost never saw him. Usually someone else attended to us. During labor, he actually leaned on one of the stirrups and had a nonchalant conversation with one of the nurses. And he was gone very quickly. Two weeks later we were back in his office. Apparently some of the placenta didn't get removed. Really? I don't even know why my wife came back to this guy.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

Dr. Caudill was the best doctor!!! I was so nervous going into his office when I found out i was pregnant and he made everything so relaxed so I wasn't so worried. He's a great dostor and i recommend him to everyone I know. :)

flag | Submitted August 27, 2011

Dr. Caudill is an amazing doctor!! He takes the time with his patients and makes sure that you understand everything in your appointment. He stayed in the delivery room with my husband and I for five hours while I delivered my 6week preemie daughter. He was very helpful with making us understand all that was coming along with a preemie. He also went out of his way to make sure that my delivery went the way that we wanted.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2010

Dr. Caudill is willing to spend time talking with his patients and answering questions. He also made me feel very comfortable during my exam.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

i think that dr caudill is the worse doctor i have ever ran into. at my first ultrasound i was told that i had a two vessel cord and that it was completely normal. well, it wasn't. it only happens in 1% of pregnancies. he also let me remain in labor for 29 hours and it was obvious after an hour of pushing that i needed a c-section and one was never given to me. my daughter came out w/ a broken collar bone and severe hypoglycemia. i would not recomend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

Dr. Chadwick T. Caudill's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caudill may be late to your appointment but hes more than willing to stay and talk to you until all your questions are answered. He made me feel very comfo..."

February 25, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Chadwick" to "Chadwick T."

October 20, 2013