Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Loucopoulos

Dr. Loucopoulos is one of the best physicians I have ever encountered. After a series of miscarriages, my husband and I saw Dr. Loucopoulos two years ago. He ran a number of tests and throughout this very emotionally tolling process, was caring and thorough. It was evident that he genuinely wanted to help us have a child. After my husband and I conceived a child, Dr. Loucopoulos' guidance and medical advice allowed me to carry the child for the entire term of my pregnancy. To our delight, our daughter is now almost 13 months old and we cannot thank Dr. Loucopoulos enough for his help! We plan on seeing him again when we plan on having another child. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

My husband and I have been working with this doctor for almost a year on getting pregnant. He is fabulous! What a great comfort and so educational. I have learned so much about my body and the reproductive process. It's a small intimate office very cozy. His assistant Trish is so great, no need to sign in she knows everyone that walks threw the door, remember to be on time for your appointment, because he runs pretty much on time, which means no long waits!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Andrew Loucopolous is one of the finest physicians that I have ever met. Over 12 years ago, I was having a dreadful time trying to find out why I was ill. After erroneous diagnostic-conclusions over many months with several types of physicians, who did not help me, fortunately, I discovered Dr. Loucopolous. I had two types of cancer, and due to his intervention, I have survived ovarian and endometrial cancers. Dr. Loucopolous is not talkative, but he is genuinely warm and caring, and most importantly, he is knowledgeable. He is intuitive and scientific at the same time, a rarity in today’s physicians. I highly recommend Dr. Loucopolous. If I had not met him at that time, cancer would have ended my life. If you want a truthful and highly competent physician, go to Dr. Loucopolous.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

He is by far the best doctor I have ever had and one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is VERY knowledgeable but does not bombard you with information that you do not need to know. He tries to keep you very positive which is exactly what he should be doing. He is very open and honest with any questions you may have. By the way, I have 2 beautiful children thanks to Dr. Loucopoulos.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I rated Dr. Loucopoulos with such high marks because I have found him to be a very good physician. He's very thorough in making sure my husband and I understand every aspect of IVF and other fertility methods. He's always been very polite with us as well as patiently answering all of our questions. His staff is very polite and willing to impart any information that you have questions about.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

I'm so disappointed when this profession is given such a commercial approach. My issues: 1. Diagnosis incorrect 2. Always pushed for IVF instead of giving any proper answers to your questions. 3. Can a Dr. doing Laser Hair removals be an IVF specialist? 4 My first IVF cycle: no instructions were given properly. again with no correct answers. The whole experience with the Patient is taken very Casually . I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone going in for ART procedures. If only I had researched more on him than just walking in to his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

I have been seeing him for 5 years now. Dr. Loucopoulos is not the expressive type but you can be very open with him. He has tackled every issue I have had. What makes him such a great doctor is that he explains everything to you. He sits with you before any procedures to discuss the issues and the process. After the procedure, he sits with you again to discuss the next steps. He keeps you involved in your health and is very willing to explain what you don't understand. He also keeps excellent notes, so he always refers back to prior problems and makes sure there are no recurrent issues.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2008

I definitely respect and trust him more than any female gynecologist I have gone to. He did an excellent job helping me with fertility issues, and I am now pregnant with my first child. He is not outgoing and warm, but he does care about his patients and is a very high quality doctor. Also, the nurse who works with him IS warm and friendly, and very knowledgeable as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2007

Not the warmest guy on the block. Not great about being questioned. I almost changed doctors at the beginning of my treatment - but I decided to continue for at least one cycle - and I began to better understand and respect the DR and his unfriendly manner. He's not warm and fuzzy - but he realy seems to know his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Puts a person on Lupron -- killer medication -- then, when asked questions, responds with the same question and a shrug of the shoulders.....Question: "I believe this med is making me lose my hair. Can it?" Answer: "Can this medication make you lose your hair?" And so on.....

flag | Submitted July 19, 2007

Dr. Andrew L. Loucopoulos's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1970)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal